Day One: Youth Substance Use & Mental Health Treatment
Providing the most complete continuum of youth and family-based services in the State of Maine.
The MISSION of Day One is to improve the health of Maine by providing substance use, mental health and wellness services to youth and families.
- Evaluations – screening to assess the level of substance use and mental health issues.
- Parent & Family Support & Education – for parents seeking tools and information to help their family.
- Portland Teen Center – outreach and treatment for homeless youth.
- School-based Counseling – on-site mental health and substance use counseling for middle and high
- Long Creek Youth Development Center & Mountain View Correctional Facility
– in collaboration with the Department of Corrections, programs provide substance use treatment for
committed youth at Long Creek. Young adults and adults are evaluated and treated at Mountain View,
including case management and MAT program.
- Residential Treatment Centers – a six month residential substance use treatment program for youth
from all over Maine that serves 13 – 20 year old boys and girls separately in two locations.
- Continuing Care – counseling support is available to all clients who have completed treatment to assist in
developing life skills while maintaining a recovering lifestyle.
Please contact us at (207) 874-1045 ext. 1100 to arrange an appointment with us either in-person
at our South Portland office or via convenient telehealth.
D a y O n e • 5 2 5 M a i n S t r e e t , S o u t h P o r t l a n d , M E 0 4 1 0 6 • d a y – o n e . o r g